Quaid-I-Azam University (QAU) Islamabad is offering Teaching jobs. QAU jobs are available for the Associate Professor post.
- Applicant must be the PhD degree holder in the relevant field from an HEC recognized institute.
- Applicant must have 10 years teaching research experience in any of HEC recognized university or post-graduate institute or professional experience in the relevant field in a national or international organization.
- Applicant must have made 10 research publications (at least four of them in last five years) in the journals recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Applicant with age 60 or more is not eligible for this post.
- Applicants with incomplete documents or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Applicants must enlist the attached documents with signatures.
- Applicants from abroad can send their application before 23-11-2017 with US $100 as application fee.
How To Apply
- To download application form, CLICK HERE.
- However applications form are also available at the centre.
- Applicants can send the application form with complete documents attached at the following address: Director, Area Study Centre, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
Following documents must be attached to the application form, else form will be rejected by the institute:
- experience certificate
- 2-recent photographs
- Four copies of the applications duly bound along with a soft copy of dossier form on the prescribed performa.
- Pay order, bank draft or paid challan (only HBL,QAU branch) for Rs 2000/-
- Challan drawn in the favor of Director, Area Study Centre, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
All the documents must be attested.
Last Date for national applicants is 24-10-2017.