As a PHP developer you will get an opportunity to work on web applications used by millions of users every day. You will be working with a highly skilled team of other developers who love to design, write, test and maintain high quality code.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 1-3 years of experience of working in PHP Frameworks.
- Excellent portfolio in Drupal framework Experience of working in JQuery, AJAX, XML, CSS and any mobile site with PHP.
- Server end configuration of MYSQL.
- Must have PHP and object oriented programming experience.
- Must be very comfortable with latest web technologies.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to work with little directions.
Skills / Education
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree required (Software or Computer Science discipline preferred) equivalent work experience.
- PHP Website Development (must have strong portfolio)
- Strong understanding of Software Development life cycle.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Follow and comply with Information Security Management System.
PHP, CSS3, HTML5
Frameworks (must have hands on)
Processes: JQuery Mobile
click here to apply